Tattoo-ing !

Monday, December 3, 2007



Tattoos are freakin cool... Especially the Tribal Tattoos.

Example of Tribal-------->

I dun like those dragon, detailed, colorful tattoos. I like them BLack and WhiTe. Simplicity at its best =)









An awesome tribal dragon crest. The only dragon tattoo i find dat looks decent.

I wan to get my body tattoo-ed but its costly... Anyway I'm still looking for suitable designs so I guess by da time I collect enuf money, I've collected all the suitable designs.

Wish me luck! Better yet, give me da cash for da tattoos xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site, I have added it to my favourites, greetings. What do You think about this mystrious tribal film
Amazing tribal tattoos video

Anonymous said...

hola
saludos desde colombia

Anonymous said...

I like intricate symbolic tattos like vines growing across a heart many meanings
~poem Goddes801~